Space Duck Space Duck

*Gotta gut feeling. Gotta gut feeling. I gotta gut feeling-feeling* --- that this song was a lil' inspired by DEVO's song "Gut Feeling". Amiright or just purely coincidence?

bullfighting bullfighting

Hope you're still alive AlantheBOX. Thought I'd give you a 4-year-since-the-last review of this particular soundtrack. This one really resonates with me in an emotional way. It's both sad and cheerful, like accepting a loved one that's just passed away.

Anyway, it's been a favorite of mine for some time and it's really well done. Hope you continue to produce music. You've always had a talent for it.

Dream Analysis Dream Analysis

This is great. Had no idea you also composed music. You're a jack of all trades, aren't you?

-Swampland- -Swampland-

Peculiar

Great tune, makes me want to investigate some sort of.... isolated... place. mmm... yes.

(please) don't (please) don't

Makes me want to spit

On a hoard of oncoming giant Scorpions that is.
Nice sound! =D

snayk responds:

SPIT ON THEM SCORPIONS!!!!

Thank you.

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

IM PUMPED!

I have to learn that on rums for real! And this gets me so hyped on Castle Crashers of course-
Great JOB!!

RealFaction responds:

lol rums? Is that like being drunk on rum while playing the drums? it sounds crazy enough to work! lol kidding but thanks.

Nav - Quantum Fire Nav - Quantum Fire

Yeah Man!!

This type of music is perfect for the imagination to get lost in random action scenarios!!

Really loved it, I just wish it were longer. Aye!

Nav responds:

Thanks!

Living a Nightmare Living a Nightmare

SweeeeT!

Vote NG classic- this shits tight!

Psybot - Heaven cries 2008 Psybot - Heaven cries 2008

yyeeAAH!!

I could dance to this for a while dude'! Nicely Put!!