Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Cool

Love everything but the assassin looking man/rabbit.

Curse Village Curse Village

GREAT WORK!

This is an Impressive game. However, in the 2nd map things got real easy, rich, and repetitive. But the last 2 levels of the 2nd map and every level in the 3rd quickly made things intense.

I love the death variations, animations, and the overall variety.

If I were to suggest a simple step to this game to quite those "too easy" comments, it'd be: Have some zombies zig-zag up and down to make head shots a little harder. But that's it. This game looks simple, it is simple, it shouldn't change otherwise, and serves quite a challenge.

Great Job!

CGB's Bump in the Night CGB's Bump in the Night

How sweet!

And not in a provocative way either!
You did an outstanding job on this game!

Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club

XD!!!

Whats the name of that song at the menu?... It's so cool I can't get it outa my head!
Oh and the game was hot n' stuff too. ,=P

Sniper Year One Sniper Year One

Great game'

I liked it a lot. But, mission 11 bugged out on me and never ended...

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

cool

but you should hide the original mouse arrow. its not hard.

psychodad responds:

press n..

1HourGame3 - Zombie 1HourGame3 - Zombie

Hey nice!

You've certainly got potential! Thats some quick scripting skills you have. Im impressed.

Parasite X Parasite X

its good.

I like this a lot. It has potential.
You've gotta' come up with some way to keep it challenging and different though. Very repetitive.

unbelivable responds:

Thanks, Yeah the sequil will have much more action and will not be repetetive. thanks

Castle Smasher Castle Smasher

great game but...

You should consider creating a version for a casual gamer, rather than just a competitive. This game seriously is screaming for a challenge mode and more levels.

Psai Psai

Theres no depth

It'd be funner if it were a bit more elaborate. As in - more patterns than one to escape a room. It's too linear, and givin' objects like the axe and knife make it ridiculous not to use them against the killer.

Its a good game, but all I'm saying is - If I were tied up at some psychos place, I'd either get a lot more creative or at least go on the offensive.