A True Story about a Man A True Story about a Man

I guess it all does come down to masturbation.

Honey... Honey...

That was Hil-arr-ious. Great animation. =)

-title of film- -title of film-

Very Nice. =)

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Cool

Love everything but the assassin looking man/rabbit.

Curse Village Curse Village

GREAT WORK!

This is an Impressive game. However, in the 2nd map things got real easy, rich, and repetitive. But the last 2 levels of the 2nd map and every level in the 3rd quickly made things intense.

I love the death variations, animations, and the overall variety.

If I were to suggest a simple step to this game to quite those "too easy" comments, it'd be: Have some zombies zig-zag up and down to make head shots a little harder. But that's it. This game looks simple, it is simple, it shouldn't change otherwise, and serves quite a challenge.

Great Job!

CGB's Bump in the Night CGB's Bump in the Night

How sweet!

And not in a provocative way either!
You did an outstanding job on this game!

Space Duck Space Duck

*Gotta gut feeling. Gotta gut feeling. I gotta gut feeling-feeling* --- that this song was a lil' inspired by DEVO's song "Gut Feeling". Amiright or just purely coincidence?

bullfighting bullfighting

Hope you're still alive AlantheBOX. Thought I'd give you a 4-year-since-the-last review of this particular soundtrack. This one really resonates with me in an emotional way. It's both sad and cheerful, like accepting a loved one that's just passed away.

Anyway, it's been a favorite of mine for some time and it's really well done. Hope you continue to produce music. You've always had a talent for it.

Dream Analysis Dream Analysis

This is great. Had no idea you also composed music. You're a jack of all trades, aren't you?

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

I'll continue to fall for these until my dying day. Nice artwork BTW.

Sabtastic responds:

Haha, thanks! Glad you like it. c:

Blueby Wooby Blueby Wooby

Beyond Cool

When I start tossing out low budget B-movie horror flicks, Ima' hit you up for the art.